11.21.2010

Laundry


Attached to the laundromat by my house is the cutest coffee shop. Sundays in here are packed with people on their computers, reading,  and drinking coffee while they wait for their laundry. And of course because I live in San Francisco, there is quite the interesting mix of people. The lady behind the counter has streaked cherry red hair and a nose piercing ( one of those that goes in between your nostrils... how does she blow her nose?), the two middle aged ladies next to me are talking about weed brownies and how they really think they deserve medical marijuana cards for their migraines, and I just saw a girl approach a guy and ask him about what he was working on his computer screen and now they are sitting side by side holding hands (love?) and I'm positive they were strangers ten minutes ago. I like this place... minus the folding and carrying my suitcase of clothes back up the hill to my apartment...

1 comment:

  1. sounds like i missed an exciting laundromat experience... i love that place. just not as much as you do haha

    ReplyDelete