10.30.2010

Happy Halloween!!! (dedicated to MM)

The title of this post is a little deceiving because, call me a grinch, but I cannot stand Halloween. The idea is so great, but the execution...painful. Maddi and  I have been total Halloween haters since we met in 7th grade and nothing has changed. It's 8:30 and my costume consists of suspenders, a green wig, and a headband with puppy ears attached. What costume does that make??

The highlight of my night so far was talking to Maddi and having her tell me that she was reluctantly out, dressed as a conservative flapper with a cardigan and that Tim was dressing as a 'slutty mailman.'

LOVE YOU and miss you, especially tonight on our mutually hated holiday xoxoxo

3 comments:

  1. ugh halloween...the last costume i enjoyed wearing was my villa uniform freshman year of college!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did the zero say to the eight???

    ReplyDelete