10.02.2010

Silly Things


Sleeping in socks freaks me out

I hate olives and pickles

I like my candy bars frozen

I think being tickled is amongst the scariest experiences in life

I think its gross when people use the word "rally" in reference to going out

I have a strong desire to learn to sail, and to play the piano

Before I eat m& ms, I have to line them up in straight lines with the same number of each color. And then eat them in backwards rainbow order (brown, blue, green, yellow, orange, red)

I like country music more than every other type of music

I crack my knuckles, my back and my neck...and I think its rude that people think its rude

2 comments:

  1. I don't throw around the phrase "Obsessive Compulsive Disorder" lightly, but let me just say your M&M, uh, routine, makes Rain Man look well adjusted.

    I do the same thing with my Reese's Pieces and it is a lot less exciting. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you don't like olives and pickles??? how did i not know that? i think it's rude when people think it's rude to burp in public--i just want to share my gift with the world, is that so wrong?

    ReplyDelete