7.15.2010

How to Make 3 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake



How to Make 3 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake | eHow.com

I can't really take credit for this GEM because I found it while stumbling on Stumbleupon.com. This is the best/worst discovery I've ever made.

P.S. To Luisa Rapport: you can blame this recipe for the reason you have no Hershey's Cocoa in your house anymore and also for your 3 year old's recent chocolate addiction. Every time I arrived at your house in the past months, Samantha has come running up to me "CAIT CAN WE MAKE THAT CHOCOLATE CAKE IN A CUP TODAY???" haha. sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Cait,
    Although I would love to place the blame solely on you, I know that my daughter's chocolate addiction (specifically DARK chocolate) has only partially to do with your amazing chocolate mug cake...She has apparently figured out that Mommy has a chocolate stash and that Grandma will happily provide her with graham crackers smothered in butter and topped with chocolate chips...This chocolate addiction is well on it's way to capturing a 4th generation!
    Miss you SO much, Keep baking, keep running, and come back soon!

    ReplyDelete